Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Free write

Saying one more time before we go until the sunshine, Say good bye to the long hours, so good bye to the tedios homework that took a long time to do. Say good bye to the alarm going off. ANNOYING!! Say good bye to the centers in which I was there for hours trying to find the missing piece and to the one that took the time to teach me the right way to find that peice. Say good bye to that loud kid that talks about so much about weed that he makes think your high. Say good bye sleeplees nights over the week day to prepare for the test. Good bye good bye ill see next semester and no im talking about summer im talk after summer. After i partied my pants off and relax my brain a bit and have a nice cold beer. Well deserved to myself :D!!!! Horraayy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment