Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Free write (My name )

My name does not have much history my father and my mother just decided to give me that name because they liked it and it is soemone common to see man salvadorean families name their kids nelson. Growing up i was very proud to wear the name nelson ; nelson is not a name commonly seen when i was in high school at my school i was the only nelson out of large amoutn of people, and i have ran into many people in my life and only one time i ahve ran into another nelson and it was at chaffey college and he was a salvadorean to. So i am very happy with my name because people never get mistaken when they are taking about me if they are tlakign about nelson they  are talking about no one else but me they dont have to add an extra name to my name like tall nelson, short nelson, bald nelson and so on. Which makes me very happy because withing my friends there are many repeat names and we have to give them a particular name so that we are able to distiguish between them. Many people would hope to have a name that is not used very much by people and i am glad that i am on of them.

Main Point: Havign a name that is not commonly used is a great thing to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment