Monday, January 24, 2011

Free write 2

Attending my first professional soccer game would be a unforgettable experience.I was 6 yrs. old when this would happen and i had not attended a professional soccer game before this so i would be very excited. My father would let me know that the tickets he had bought were for his national team which is El Salvador.The game was  on a Saturday , so that Saturday afternoon we would go to the stadium to watch the game . When we got to the game the atmosphere was very fun people were very prideful of the team that they were supporting having their national flags painted on their face.

Action: I was going to go to a soccer game to see my fathers national team play
Actors: Me (nelson) ,Father, brother,uncle, cousin , all of the people that were present at the game
Setting: The rose bowl
Motive: To experience a live professional soccer game
Method: my father obtaining the tickets/by sitting in the stadium and watching the game

No comments:

Post a Comment