Wednesday, March 9, 2011

free write

My Perfect home is somewhere I can have fun, and I have no stress. I am someone who likes to have fun. In many situations when I go out with my friends I am known as the life of the party. I try to make sure that every time i go somewhere I make it a fun time because I do not want to have a bad time. I want people to feel that they have fun when they come to my home. I try to live a life that does not have much stress. In most situations I try and avoid anything that is going to cause conflict in my life. If it is going to become a problem I rather not get involved because it will big problems into my life. When people come into my home they should feel that my home is somewhere that they can come, and they can forget about their current problems that they are having. If my perfect home is able to provide me and the people around me with fun and not stress I feel that it can make it so I am that much closer to reaching my perfect home.

No comments:

Post a Comment